If you're working with a computer, and must leave it for a moment, to avoid things that are not desirable should not let the screen open, better lock your computer screen.
In Windows (Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7) to lock the computer screen is by pressing the keyboard buttons Win + L
If you want to lock with a click of the mouse, we have to make shortcuts beforehand, make it very easy.
• Right click at the desktop screen
• Click New
• Click Shortcut
• Copy and paste the following code to the column location of the item
rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkStation
• Click Next
• Type the name of the shortcut as you wish
• Click Finish.
There will be a shortcut on the desktop which when we click, will lock the computer screen.
See Also :
• How to Login as Administrator On HP thin Client
• How to Merge text files into one file
• How to go to safe mode without press F8
• How to Disable Shutdown, Restart, Sleep and Hibernate Menu in Windows