To find a local IP address given (obtained by the android) while it is connected to a wifi/ hotspot, following the steps below.
• Go to the Settings menu
Example picture - using Samsung Galaxy Tab, for other android devices in principle is the same, just different in appearance only.
• Then go to the Wi-fi settings
• Select / click on the connected wifi
Then It will display the local android IP address
See Also :
• How To Terminate or exit Application Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Toshiba Satellite M55 S3262 Driver for Windows
• How To know The Version of Blackberry OS
• How To Hide / Disable All Programs From The Start Menu In Windows 7
• How to Show Recent Documents / Recent Items Menu In Windows 7
• How to Change Measurement Unit, From Inch to Others, to mm or cm in MS Office 2007