Here's the way :
• Highlight / block the picture/s
• Right-click on it , and select Sent To -> Mail recipient
(click on image to enlarge)
The dialog will appear to select the image output dimension, the smaller dimension will also become smaller file size,
• Click Attach
• Will appear a window for sending email, do as usual, like when you will send an e-mail.
Send to your friend or to yourself.
When received, the image / picture files has been minimized in size.
See also :
• How to Combine portrait and landscape layout page in MS word
• Toshiba Satellite M55 S3262 Driver for Windows
• How To know The Version of Blackberry OS
• How To Hide / Disable All Programs From The Start Menu In Windows 7
• How to Show Recent Documents / Recent Items Menu In Windows 7
• How to Change Measurement Unit, From Inch to Others, to mm or cm in MS Office 2007