Same with PC (computer), in Blackberry device has a properties file to have hidden
• Open the image or photo to be hidden (usually from Media -> Picture)
• Press on the Menu ( Blackberry logo)
• Select Properties
• Give Checklist on the hidden
Now try to re-open (close and try to open the picture again), will not be able to open, because the photo is not visible now.
If you want to see the pictures / photos those already hidden, you have to go to another way ( not from media menu)
• Click on the Aplications menu , then select / click on Files
• Choose File Folders
• Select the Media Card (most pictures / images stored on the media card)
• Select the Blackberry
• Select Pictures
• Press the Menu ( Blackberry logo), select / click Show Hidden, then the hidden photos will show.
• To change the property back to normal, the hidden properties, must be unchecked.
See Also :
• How To know The Version of Blackberry OS
• How to know Blackberry MAC Address
• 'Ghost' Picture Using your Blackberry Camera
• How to Save Web Page to PDF Without Additional Software
• How to Resolve the problem : Couldn't Open CSV file Correctly in Ms Excel
• How to Hide / Disable Properties Menu OnComputer/My Computer Right-Click, In Windows 7, Vista and XP
• How to set Autoresponder, auto reply / Out of office assistant in Gmail.