How To Take a Screenshot in Windows 8.
Windows 8 has better and easier to take a screenshot. Besides can save/copy to the clipboard (in order to paste to the image/picture editor, or paste on Word processor like Ms Word ), In Windows 8 the result of screenshot is also directly saved in the Picture folder\screenshot.
To take screenshot on Windows 8 :
• Open application, window or area you want to take a snapshot
• To Only copy to the clipboard, Press Print Screen key (Prnt Scrn). Then paste to picture editor (MS Paint, or other picture editor), also can paste to Ms Office).
To copy to clipboard and also save to picture folder, press Windows Key+Print Screen. With this method you can paste to the picture editor and also get a picture file located on Pictures\Screenshots.
See also ;
• Simple Timer Using Notepad
• Solve the problem : Outlook can't open or save the Attachment
• Deleting Chat Conversations On Blackberry WhatsApp