Location of the Folder Options menu in Windows 8 is different from previous versions of Windows (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP).
To get to the Folder Options menu in Windows 8
• Open the File Explorer or from the Computer menu
• In the File explorer, go to the View Menu, then click Options
Folder Options window then will appear.
Another way to get into the Folder Options menu is via the Control Panel
• type : Control from the Metro Menu, to go to the Control Panel
See also :
• How to Close Windows 8 Application Manually
• Change Product Key In MS Office 2010
• Solve Problem When Installing BBM for Android