Windows 8 uses modern style (Windows 8-style UI /Metro Interface), but for many applications we still need the taskbar from desktop screen.
To insert application shortcut to the taskbar (pin to taskbar) :
• Go to Windows 8-style UI (Metro interface) by pressing the Windows key on the keyboard,
• Type the application that you want to add to the taskbar, for example, I will add Ms Paint to the taskbar. Type paint, once it appears right click on it, then the Pin to Taskbar menu will appear at the bottom, click to select.
Another way to show all applications : Right-click on Windows 8-style UI (Metro interface), then All Apps menu will appear (at the right-down), then click on it, all application shortcuts will appear. Right-click on the application you want to add to taskbar, then you will see the Pin to Taskbar menu at the bottom, click on it to add.
Other Posts:• How to Run Notepad as Administrator in Windows 8
• How to go to Folder Options in Windows 8
• How to Close Windows 8 Application
• Change Product Key In MS Office 2010
• Solve Problem When Installing BBM for Android
• How To Change to other Product Key In Windows 8