How to remove password protected PDF document without PDF Editor software such as Adobe Professional, PDF Pro, etc.
We can do removing the PDF password only by using Google Chrome browser.
• Run/open Google Chrome browser
• Open the PDF Protected file that you want to remove its password, (press Ctrl+O for open file menu).
• Enter the password for opening the PDF document
• After the PDf document opened, now is the trick to remove the password :
• Choose Print , you can do by go to the Menu then click Print, or by press combination key Ctrl+P.
In the destination option, choose Save as PDF.
• Give a name for new PDF Document, and Save to the folder you want.
Now the new PDF has no password on it.