There is no Internet Options link menu in Microsoft Edge browser, in order to reset the browser but you can still access it using other way in Windows 10.
Resetting Microsoft Edge Browser :
1. Press Windows key + R (to show Run dialog command).
2. Write: inetcpl.cpl then hit Enter or click OK.
3. Internet Properties will appear.
4. Choose Advanced tab.
5. Click Reset..
6. If you need to remove your personal settings, select/give a tick at Delete personal settings.
7. Click Reset to start Reset process.