One way to increase the speed of internet connection is to optimize the speed or the speed setting on the modem.
Usually the dial-up software to connect to the internet (built-in with modem) is using a modem default setting speed and it is usually not optimal.
When the computer (Windows) you've ever used to connect to the internet using dial-up software built modem, then in the connection menu will appear automatically dialup modem profile list, according to the profile that has ever made by dial-up software.
• Click on the network icon (see arrow in image / Windows 7)
See dial-up profiles, select which ones you currently use, if you are not sure which one, do connect as usual using the dial-up software built with modem, if already connected back to see here and check which one has the status is connected. do disconnect if you have found .
• Right-click on the your dial-up
• Click on Properties
• Click on Configure, Modem Configuration window will appear
• Select the speed to the highest rate
• On All Hardware Features give checklists, click OK .. OK
• Setting speed modem is already done,
• To Start the connection is from here (not from dial-up software built modem)
• Enter the Username and Password (you have from the ISP) and then click Dial
Good Luck ..
Other Posts :
• How to go to Google.com, not to Local Google
• How To Make Header Content or Footer Different on Each Page in Ms.Office Word 2007
• How to know Blackberry MAC Address