If you have the CSV file, but can't be opened correctly in Ms excel ( no table, and difficult to read), here is the solution.
It is usually caused by the difference of standard number format, between CSV file and the Computer.
To resolve this problem in Ms Windows
• Click Start -> Control Panel -> Language And Region
• Click on Additional settings (at the format tab )
• In the Columns : List separator, change from , (comma) to ; (semicolon) or from ; (semicolon) to , (comma)
• Click OK
• Now open the CSV file.
See Also :
• How to Protect Ms Excel File using Password
• How to set Autoresponder, auto reply / Out of office assistant in Gmail.
• Driver for VMware Accelerated AMD PCNet Adapter For Windows 7
• How to know who doesn't follow you while you follow them on Twitter
• Faster way to open Blogspot Pages
• How To Resize Picture (reduce file size) Using MS Outlook