In Ms Word 2007 :
• Make sure the picture is not highlighted, click on the right outside of the picture to make it not highlighted
Go to Insert tab, then click on Text Box, choose
• Go the Insert tab, select the Text Box, then select Simple Text Box
• Write the word or phrase you want to write
• Highlight and move the Text Box to the position you want
• You can set the font format, size, border, background or transparent, etc.
Highlight the text box, go to the Format tab, there are Shape Fill (background), Shape Outline (border), and Shape Change. You can try to change and make the choice .
See Also :
• How To Make Header Content or Footer Different on Each Page in Ms.Office Word 2007
• Protect Office 2007 document using Password
• How to Remote the computer (remote desktop)Over Internet
• How to Deactivate Protected Right-Click or copy on a Blog or Website
• Sharing file between Notebooks via Access Point / wifi
• How To Terminate or exit Application Samsung Galaxy Tab