The title above means when you open a page from a website / blog or others, and you need to search for text or phrase, you do by entering the text in the search box provided by its browser.
In the computer or laptop browser usually we use combination key Ctrl+F to show search box, then we enter the text, and the result will be shown.
Android browser is different, we can't find text using Ctrl+F.
To find Text or phrase in Android Browser :
• Open the page that you want to find the text
• Go to Menu (sample using Android versi 4.0 / ICS: Ice Cream Sandwich on Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1 )
• Choose Find on page
• The search box will appear, enter the text you want to search/find.
Other Posts :
• Android versions and The Names
• Backup APK File from Installed Android Application
• Toggle Caps Lock button simultaneously
• Make Post Title Bold, Italic, or Underline in Blogspot
• Making Simple Calculator
• How to see your own BBM Display Picture