And we must press the F1 key to continue loading the OS (Operating System). And this will continue on every time the computer is restarted.
The warning is : error 912 - The computer has been removed. The machinecover has been removed
since last system start up. please Ensure That any system access wasauthorized.
To solve this problem:
• Turn the computer on
• Press F10 to enter the BIOS setup, wait for about 10 seconds
• Find the Hardware Monitor Setup menu (use arrow keys), select then press enter
• On Reset Case Open Status, change value from Disable to Enable (use + on the numeric pad on the right side of the keyboard to change the value)
• Press F10 to save the configuration, press Enter.
Other Posts :
• How to Replace Battery of BIOS / CMOS Desktop Computer
• How to Enable Hyper Terminal In Windows 7
• List of Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcut
• How to End Task using Click Mouse, Without Ctrl+Alt+Del
• How to lock the leftmost column or top row cells in Ms Excel 2007