To be able to open multiple Gmail accounts using the same browser at the same time, here is the trick.
Gmail has a Grand access to your Account menu, where one can be delegated to another gmail.
For instance I have 3 (three) Gmail accounts, and will try to open all
• Decide the first gmail / main gmail, that will be used to open other gmails
(mine is email@example.com as the main Gmail)
• Login to the second Gmail
(mine is firstname.lastname@example.org as a second gmail)
• Go to Mail Settings
• Select / click the Accounts and Import tab
• At Grand access to your account, click Add another Account
• Enter / type the main Gmail account, then click Next Step
• Click Send email to grant access
• Log off from this second gmail.•. Perform the same steps as above for 3rd Gmail. ( 4th, 5th..an so on )
• Sign In / Log in to the Main Gmail• There will be email(s) to be verified, click on the Link for verification
• Click on account settings
• On The Multiple Sign-in, click Edit
• Select / Check On Use multiple Google Accounts in the same web browser, then click Save
• Click on Switch account
• Select Account to be opened
Now the mails can be opened at the same time in the same browser.
Good luck, may be useful.
Tags: how to open multiple gmail in one browser at the same time, open gmail using other gmail.
setting to open multiple gmail, open more than one gmail in one browser, open gmail by other gmail user.