How to create a keyboard shortcut for an application :
For example we will create a keyboard shortcut for the Application : Ms. OfficeWord
• Go to the Start Menu Programs where MS Word is (or may exist on the desktop)
• Right-click on Microsoft Office Word, then left click on Properties
• On the Shortcut tab, point the cursor to the Shortcut key field
• Press and hold the Ctrl key and then select the letter / character that wants to be combined to create a shortcut, for example I chose the character W (you can choose the character what you want). So the combination keys are Ctrl+Alt+W
• Click Apply, Click OK
Now, To open MS.Office Word, we can use the keyboard shortcut, by pressing at the same time the key combination : Ctrl+Alt+W (sample).
• Perform the same steps to create keyboard shortcuts for other applications, of course using different character combination, because it is not possible using the same combination already used.
Other Posts :
How to Extract Images From Ms. Word File
How to hide Icons, shortcuts, files and folders on Windows Desktop
How to hide text documents inside Notepad