With this trick you can make a simple diary or notes using notepad. Every time when you open the file (this notepad file), it will always display the current time and date first automatically, (you don't need to type the time/date manually).
• Open Notepad
• Write .LOG at the first/top page
• Save the file with the file name what you want
• Close /exit notepad
• Re-open the file, you will see the current time and date when opening.
Other Posts :
• How to stop running VBS
• How to find text or phrase in a page of Android browser
• Android versions and The Names
• Toggle Caps Lock button simultaneously