When you are sign in to Twiends, there is no menu to Sign - out . when the browser is closed and then run/open again , your twiends account status is still sign in.
The way to logout / sign out from Twiends is by removing the twiends cookies in the browser
For Mozilla Firefox :
• Run Mozilla Firefox . Close Twiends if still open
• Select Options Menu
• Select the Privacy tab
• Click Remove individual cookies
• Select twiends.com then click Remove Cookie , or click Remove All Cookies to delete all cookies.
• Click Close.
For Google Chrome Browser :
• Run Chrome, Close Twiends if still open
• Press Ctrl + Shift + Del to go to the Clear Browsing Data menu
Or click on the menu (top right ) , then click Tools , and select Clear Browsing Data
• Select Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data
• Click the Clear browsing Data button
• To try , open twiends.com , its status is sign out now.
• How to Set Automatic Reply in Office 2010
• How to Know RDP Version
• How to Block Website in My Computer