If you have personal or confidential text data and want to hide it without sounding hide, Put inside the computer harddisk or other storage media such as external harddisk or flashdisk. There's one way to hide it in Notepad, by using a simple and easy command.
The disk must use NTFS formatted (generally windows now use the NTFS format)
Open Notepad through the Command Prompt (not through Start Programs ==> Acessories)
• Press Win+R to show the RUN Command, then type cmd and press Enter (to enter to the Command prompt)
• Navigate to the drive or directory you want to save the file, for example, because I will save the file on the flash in drive H, then I type H: and press Enter
• Then type:
notepad filename.txt:code then press Enter,
replace the blue text with the file name and the code with charac what we want.
• You will see a notification say the file does not exist and will be made new, then click Yes
• Notepad window will appear, fill in the text or secret data text what you want to hide, then save the file as usual. and exit.
• How To copy contents from Command Prompt to Notepad or Ms.Word• Now try opening the file we have created using windows explorer
The file will appear empty
To open the file, do the same command as in the beginning step by typing :
Do not forget the code you have created.
• Default ip addres and administrator password for IP camera Trendnet TV-IP 110
• Location of The Help menu in Office 2007 and Office 2010