If you want your windows computer desktop screen clean from the icons , shortcuts, files and folders or to make better view of background theme, this trick may be useful for you.
The way is through the settings in the Local Group Policy Editor.
• Press Win + R to enter the RUN Command
• Type gpedit.msc, click OK, then it will go to the Local Group Policy Editor
• Double click on User Configuration
• Double click on Administrative Templates
• Double click on the Desktop
• Find on right pane: Hide and disable all items on the desktop
• Then double click on Hide and disable all items on the desktop
• To see the results, Log off and log back on.
Location of The Help menu in Office 2007 and Office 2010
How to Lock Computer screen with mouse click
How to Login as Administrator On HP thin Client