We can't see the battery on Laptop Sony Vaio S Series VPCSA36GG, because the battery is put inside the laptop/notebook.
We need to open the battery not only when the battery must be replaced with new one. We need to open because some errors in laptop need to disconnect and reconnect the battery to resolve the problem
To open the battery for Sony Vaio S Series VPCSA36GG
• Turn off the laptop
• Open the cover (at the bottom ),
Use the screw driver to open two screws (see the figure),
Slide the cover after removing the screws
• Push the key (see figure at point 1) then pull the battery ( see figure at point 2)
To Put back the battery: Push the key (see figure above at point 1) then push the battery down.
See Also :
• How to Resolve: Take a Long Time Booting on Toshiba Portege R500
• How to enter to Bios setup in Sony Vaio SVS13A16GGB
• How To Create Contact Us Form For Your Blog