Tuesday, January 1, 2013
How to Resolve Long Time Booting on Toshiba Portege R500
Now the problem is solved. Cause is error in DVD Drive, I have not decided to look for the new DVD drive, i did to disconnect the DVD from the laptop, it doesn't matter for me without the CD/DVD R-RW drive.
If you have the same problem with your Portege R500, maybe this can solve your problem too.
How to disconnect the CD/DVD R-RW Drive :
• Turn off the Notebook
• Disconnect /Open the battery
• Open the back cover / remove all screws using a screw driver
• Disconnect DVD Drive data cable
• Replace the cover, put back all screws.
• Replace the battery.
See Also :
• How To Create Contact Us Form For Your Blog
• How to enter to Bios setup in Sony Vaio SVS13A16GGB
• How to transfer files or data on Android via Wifi
• How to create recovery media in Sony Vaio SVS13A16GGB