To make disable copy to USB external drive or flashdisk, one way is with making change setting in regedit editor
The steps are :
• Press Win + R (to go to Run Command )
• Type Regedit, and then click OK (Will appear Windows Registry Editor )
|Type 'regedit' in Run command|
In the Registry Editor window
• Double click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
• Double click SYSTEM
• Double-click CurrentControlSet
• Right-click on Control, => click New => click Key.
Give the name : StorageDevicePolicies
• Right-click on StorageDevicePolicies (just created), => Click New => Choose DWORD (32-bit) Value => give a name : WriteProtect
• Double click WriteProtect (just created), => Change the Value data from 0 to 1 => click OK
• Log off and logon again the computer to see the result, try copying file to flashdisk. copying will disallowed.
• To return to the Normal condition, change the Value data to 0, or delete key and the Dword that we have created, by right click => click delete.