If your computer is connected to the Internet, better for setting the time on the computer using update or synchronize with NTP time servers (Network Time Protocol) on the internet, in order to have a good time and accurately according to the international standard time.
Step to sync time on the computer with the time on the internet :
• Click on the display time / clock in the bottom right of your Windows
• Click Change date and time settings
• In the Date and Time Tab, look at the Time zone, select depend to your location by Click on the Change time zone
• If the Time zone is ok, then select Internet Time Tab
• Click Change setting
• Give Check / checklist on the Synchronize with an Internet time server
• Choose One server, eg time.nist.gov, then click Update now
• If successful, there will be notification: The clock was successfully synchronized with ...
• If not successful, click again on the update now. if still does not work, try changing to another time server.
Tags: computer time settings, how to equate the computer with internet time, international time,
how to automatically set your computer time
May be useful ..
Other Posts :
How to Create Safely Remove Hardware Shortcut on the Desktop
How to Disable Data Copy To USB Flashdisk / USB External Disk
How to Extract Images From Ms. Word File
How to hide Icons, shortcuts, files and folders on Windows Desktop
How to hide text documents inside