For better anticipation, (avoid if backup recovery partition crash or removed), you also need to create recovery media (flashdisk or DVD), for recovery to the normal condition if the system crash, hardisk error, or other system malfunction using the external media DVD or Flashdisk.
To create recovery media (DVD) on Vaio SVS13A16GGB (Windows 7 OS )
• Click Start, Choose VAIO Care
• Click Advanced Tools
• Choose Restore and recovery
• Click Create Recovery Media
• You Must connect the AC Adaptor, click Next
• Insert The Media (DVD)
• Wait for the burning process, you will be also asked for inserting the next DVD.
Other Posts :
• How to stop running VBS
• How to find text or phrase in a page of Android browser