• Give a name/title of the gadget which you want to set, ( to make easy searching)
• Go to the Template menu, then select Edit HTML
• Click on the html area, press Ctrl + F to display the search column, then type/write the title, hit Enter key to start searching.
• Find the code below. The codes write in color (red and blue) are the code that you have to add
• Change the red with the URL address that you don't want the gadget appear.
<b:if cond='data:blog.url != "URL of the page"'>
<!-- only display title if it's non-empty -->
<b:if cond='data:title != ""'>
• See sample figure below for more details :
(click on figure for enlarging)
• In this sample, the name of title is cobacoba
• When the gadget code already found, click the arrow sign at the left to see complete codes
• If more than one URL, just copy and paste the code to the next row with different URL address.
• Don't forget to give closing tag with the same amount of row (URL) made above.