Friday, May 4, 2012
Login to Facebook Using Different Password
But there is interesting here, do you know actually you have 3 (three) passwords ??. So you can login using different password, three choices password.
The explanation is as follows:
• For example, if your Facebook password is bLogspotIsOK!
• So your second password is BlOGSPOTiSok! (Lowercase letters to uppercase or vice versa uppercase to lowercase)
• The third password is BLogspotIsOK!
Please try on your Facebook account.
See Also :
• Simple IF function in Ms excel to makePASS or FAIL from a value
• How to Hide Photo or Picture in Blackberry device
• How to Show Run Menu at All ProgramsMenu In Windows 7
• How to Save Web Page to PDF Without Additional Software
• 'Ghost' Picture Using your Blackberry Camera