Sunday, May 6, 2012
Yahoo Mail Auto Reply / Autoresponse / Out of Office Assistant Setting
Many terms for this function: Autoresponse, Out of office assistant, Autoreply, etc.
In Yahoo the name is Vacation Response.
To activate Yahoo Vacation Response :
• Login to your Yahoo email
• Go to Options menu
• Select Mail Options
• Select / click on the Options tab
• Click on the Vacation Response
• Give a tick the Enable Auto-response during these dates (inclusive)
• Set the date, month and year for starting the Active Vacation Response
• Set the date, month and year for stopping or disable the Vacation Response.
• Write a message that will be used for autoreply / autorespon you wish, for example : I am in vacation for two weeks please contact my staff... , etc.
• Click Save
• Try to send an email to the email address that we just set for vacation response.
See Also :
• How to set Autoresponder, auto reply / Out of office assistant in Gmail.
• How to open and unhide the hidden file/picture in Blackberry
• Simple IF function in Ms excel to makePASS or FAIL from a value
• How to Hide Photo or Picture in Blackberry device
• How to Show Run Menu at All ProgramsMenu In Windows 7