Sunday, April 29, 2012
Of course you still want to be able to see or change the properties to back to normal.
To view or to modify the properties of hidden files (OS V6 and under)
• From the main menu click on aplications
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
For example : If the value = 70 or above the result is PASS
If the value below 70 the result is FAIL
To make the word PASS or FAIL without typing them, use the simple IF function bellow
In the example below, column A is used for value, and column B to indicate the PASS or FAIL from the value,
To make automatic PASS or FAIL without typing them, In the column B use this formula :
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Same with PC (computer), in Blackberry device has a properties file to have hidden
• Open the image or photo to be hidden (usually from Media -> Picture)
• Press on the Menu ( Blackberry logo)
• Select Properties
• Give Checklist on the hidden
Friday, April 20, 2012
If you want to show it, below is the way :
• Right-click at Start buton --> then click properties, will show the Taskbar and Start Menu properties
Thursday, April 19, 2012
When you find a page on website or blog that you think you need it and you want to save it, you can directly store it into PDF format.
Use the Google Chrome browser, because by using Google Chrome you do not need to install additional software to convert or save web pages into PDF format, the facilities are already available, namely Print to PDF .
• Open the page to be saved to PDF using the Google Chrome browser
• Go to the Print menu, by pressing Ctrl + P, or right-click on the page area and then select the Print menu
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
To have this effect, you need to install Ghost Camera Aplication on your Blackberry
Monday, April 16, 2012
If you have the CSV file, but can't be opened correctly in Ms excel ( no table, and difficult to read), here is the solution.
It is usually caused by the difference of standard number format, between CSV file and the Computer.
To resolve this problem in Ms Windows
• Click Start -> Control Panel -> Language And Region
• Click on Additional settings (at the format tab )
Saturday, April 7, 2012
How to Hide / Disable Properties Menu On Computer / My Computer Right Click, Windows 7, Vista and XP
To avoid a friend or anyone else to get into the Properties menu, we can eliminate or disable it, and can be displayed again if we want to.
• Go to the RUN Command (hit the Windows Logo + R key), type gpedit.msc and click OK, then it would appear the Local Group Policy Editor