When you work with Command Prompt, there may be information or data that are needed to be saved or transferred to a file, as a documentation, material analysis or other purposes.
To copy the words, codes and all display contents in the command prompt page, follow this easy steps :
• Right click on Command Prompt area
• Select Mark, then select (highlight) the content that you want to copy, or choose Select All if you want to copy everything / all contents
• After contents are highlighted then press the Enter key, (by pressing the enter key the data are copied to clipboard and ready to paste)
• Open Microsoft Word or Notepad, and use the Paste command (Ctrl + V), then the content in the Command prompt will appear in the MS Word or Notepad, and then you can save it.
See also :
• How To copy contents from Command Prompt to Notepad or Ms.Word
• How to hide text documents inside Notepad
• How to Merge text files into one file
• How To Unjoin from Google Plus
• How To Place Text Into (over) The Picture/graphic In Microsoft Word
• How to Protect Ms Excel File using Password