If you have Windows 7 and Windows 8 on your computer with dual boot (dual partitions, each partition for each windows), and now you decide to uninstall/remove Windows 8 and will use only Windows 7 for future, What must you do?
You have to do the simple trick.
First, you need a boot manager software, I am using tool/software named : Easy BCD, go to http://neosmart.net/EasyBCD/ to download.
If you already have other boot manager, you can use it.
• Turn on your computer, choose Windows 7 and install the boot manager on it
• After installed, run the boot manager (the figure uses Easy BCD)
• Click Edit Boot Menu
• Choose Windows 8
• Click Delete
• Click Save Setting, to save the configuration
• Now you can reformat the drive that contain Windows 8 on it, or you can delete the partition from the Computer Management menu (Right click on Computer --> choose Manage--> Storage-->Disk Management).
• If in the drive have other data , you can copy/backup first before formating or repartition, or you can do to delete only windows 8 folder from the drive, but will take longer time.
Now you have only Windows 7 on your Computer.