When you already have bought a Windows 8, and install it on your computer, the next step is you have to activate the product through the internet.
Or when you need to change the Windows 8 product key because of you need to change the product or want to convert for example from default setup product key to the Multiple Activation Key, etc, the problem is you don't find the column for Change the product key on Activation page, from system item in Control Panel menu.
To display the column/field to fill in the product key in Windows 8 :
• Enter the RUN command by pressing Windows + R from the keyboard
• Type: slui 0x3 then press Enter or click OK
Then now you will see the column for entering the new product key
See Also :
• Easy Way To Share Files On Internet
• How to Open New Notepad in Windows 8
• How to know if Blog/website has a new post without become follower
• How to take screenshot on Windows 8