How to go back to local account in windows 10
When you already use your Microsoft account to log in/sign in to your Windows computer and you want to be back to local account.
1. After sign in using Microsoft account. Click Start menu programs.
2. Choose Settings.
3. On the Settings page, choose Accounts.
4. On the next page, choose: Sign in with a local account instead.
5. You will be asked for your Microsoft account password,
6. Choose your local account and give a new password. Leave it blank (not recommended) if you don't want use the password. click Next.
7. On the Next page click Sign out and finish.
8. Now it is ready to use your local user/account for your Windows 10 computer.