Windows 10 lock screen image file location.
To see Windows spotlight file location, you have to change folder option view for hidden file/folder to become Show hidden files, folders.
1. Open File Explorer.
2. Choose View tab. Go to Option then click Change folder and search options.
3. In Folder Options page, choose View tab.
4. Select the Show hidden files, folders and drives.
5. uncheck the Hide extensions for known file types. Click Apply, click OK.
6. To go to Windows Spotlight file location, browse to this location :
This PC > C > Users > ChooseYourUserName > AppData > Local > Packages > Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy > LocalState > Assets.
7. Select the files with size bigger than 100KB, copy to the new or other folder.
8. Rename the file and give the extension .jpg
9. Open the file with your Picture/photo Application.