There is a trick to get Windows XP installation process much faster, only takes about 20 to 25 minutes.
Here's the trick :
• Boot the computer using the XP CD installer and follow the initial setup steps as usual.
• At the formatting step , select Quick format (NTFS or FAT32)
• The computer will restart and will start the installation process on GUI mode (Graphical User Interface), from here we start the trick.
• After the display appears as above, press Shift + F10, (to enter to the Command prompt)
• Type taskmgr to enter to the Task Manager
• At the task manager page, click on the Process Tab
• Right-click on setup.exe, and click Set Priority -> Select High
• Task Manager Warning will appear, click Yes
Good luck ..
See Also :
• How To Add / Insert Watermark In Microsoft Word 2007
• Html code for variations of running text (marquee)
• How To Enable Default Games in Windows 7