To set auto reply in Gmail
• Log in to your Gmail
• Go to Settings Menu, at the right of the Gmail window.
• Click on Settings
• At the General tab, Scroll down and find the Vacation Responder
|Out of office assistant setting in Gmail|
• Give checklist at the Vacation responder on, to make auto reply On.
• Set the date of the first day of auto responder to be on
• Checklist at Ends, and set for the date when the auto responder must be off (back to normal), leave (uncheck) if you will do manually
• Write the messages for auto reply / auto responder, mesages what you want to tell to them. when they send an email to you.
• Click Save Changes
Now, if someone send you an email, they will receive the notice automatically from autoresponder, until you change back to normal or end by the schedule.
See also :
• How To Unjoin from Google Plus
• How to set auto reply in Yahoo mail
• How to know who doesn't follow you while you follow them on Twitter
• Faster way to open Blogspot Pages
• How To Resize Picture (reduce file size) Using MS Outlook
• How to know Local IP of the Android device when connected to the wifi
• How to Combine portrait and landscape layout page in MS word
• Toshiba Satellite M55 S3262 Driver for Windows
• How To know The Version of Blackberry OS
• How To Hide / Disable All Programs From The Start Menu In Windows 7